You will read plenty of posts related to foods that you should not eat while losing weight. Few posts are written about foods that should be eaten to lose weight. It is true that you have to avoid several foods if you want to lose weight but there are several other foods that can be eaten to facilitate weight loss. Lots of food that our taste buds savor are high in calories but there are few exceptions. You should keep it in mind that good food is one that is tasty, healthy and hygienic. You cannot say that only tasty food is good food. Here is a list of foods that should be eaten to lose weight fast.
What these foods do is they increase your metabolic activity and burning of fats become faster. The other thing that these foods can do is they fill your stomach faster without adding calories to your diet. Accompany exercise with eating these foods and you will lose weight faster.
1. The browns are those foods that contain the benefits of bran along with the inner core. All pulses, legumes, cereals and whole grains are the richest source of fiber and other important minerals and proteins. You should eat only whole grain food and avoid eating the white refined food. Whole grain foods contain fiber that fills your stomach and make you feel full without increasing weight or fat in your body. These foods increase your metabolic rate so eating these foods is beneficial in many ways. There are zero calories in these foods.
2. The fluids are another important source of weight loss. You can take fluids in many forms plain water, juices, shakes, smoothies etc. but these fluids should have to be sugar free and fat free. You can consume fluids early in the morning and you will feel full on stomach and you will eat less in the breakfast. You should also consume fluids before any meal to reduce the appetite.
3. The citrus fruits like grapefruit, oranges, lemon, sweetie, lime and clementines are all very helpful in losing weight. Grapefruits are especially very helpful in weight loss, grapefruits not only help you lose weight but they also help lower blood pressure and reduce the risks of coronary diseases.
4. The skimmed dairy should also be taken to reduce weight and to fulfill the requirement of calcium, phosphorus, iron and proteins. You should not exclude dairy food completely from your diet as it can lower the amount of calcium and other minerals in your bones.
5. A tea of your choice is necessary to lose weight and to maintain health. Green tea is the most beneficial type of tea that you should consume in order to lose weight. Green tea contains antioxidant catechins that are very helpful in fighting against several diseases. The coffee is also a great source of antioxidants and you should consume coffee in moderation. These teas are great for your heart, mind and body.
6. The dry nuts were thought to contain lots of calories that can increase your weight but recent studies have shown something new. It has been found that dry nuts contain healthy omega 3 fatty acids and other antioxidants that make them great for weight loss and great for your heart.
7. The salads can be eaten with any meal. Salads help you lose weight and get several other benefits. Salads should have to be free of heavy, high calorie dressings. You can add legumes or brown pasta to the salads, this will add to the taste of the salads without adding calories.
8. The pepper of any color especially red pepper should be added to the menu. Red pepper is linked with reducing the risks of cancer and weight loss. Red pepper is great for weight loss as it contains antioxidants and vitamin c. Pepper can add taste to the food, but it should be taken in moderation.
9. The olive oil is the healthiest oil that you can use as seasoning as well as a dressing for salads. Olive oil has least calories and it is very safe for your heart. Opt for the best virgin olive oil that has the highest amount of antioxidants and vitamin A.
10. The legumes may help you curb your appetite while lowering the caloric intake. You can take a full bowl of legumes as a lunch. Kidney beans are the most healthy legumes that should be eaten as they contain least calories. They are very good for weight loss.